Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nendoroid #157 Sendo Erika

Suddenly i just had the mood to play with this nendoroid,and so i decided to take some photos.

Box

Free from plastic prison!!


I love the small and precise details on this.

even on her socks there is a little small gold detail there
I love those eyes.

interesting way to connect her to the chair
Very interesting indeed
simply pop the lower half and attach the new half with the sitting position

give her a teacup and there you go

this expression completes this look.

I find that this view makes her look pretty sexy 

I love shiny bases!

"vampire mode" and no,don't even compare this to twillight.

comparisons;yes,something is up with yami's hand.
 overall i think this nendoroid is a pretty good one,might be hard to find one cheap but if you do definately pick it up.I still think this doesn't deserve to be an online exclusive though.
Omake





No comments:

Post a Comment